Monday, November 29, 2010

If you wound up here from reading Michelle Golden's book...

I am quite thankful to be the subject of a case study in Michelle Golden's excellent new book Social Media Strategies for Professionals and Their Firms: The Guide to Establishing Credibility and Accelerating Relationships.  And perhaps you wound up here as a result of the case study.

When Michelle interviewed me for the case study, this was my primary blog; I had only been blogging on AccountingWeb for a couple of weeks at that time.  Since then, I have shifted my blogging from here to a combination of AccountingWeb and my new blog - The SEC Auditor.  I post to AccountingWeb generally once a week; if I have a lot on my mind I post more.  The SEC Auditor I'm still working on getting right but that will soon be the main blog.

Why?  I like the flexibility of a self-hosted blog using WordPress has over this one.  Plain and simple.

When I remember I will cross post here, but I hope you go to the other blogs, especially The SEC Auditor, subscribe and share your comments!

Joel

1 comment:

Mariano Bautista said...

It's hard to read the content on this article.

http://thesunshinenews.blogspot.com/2010/10/e-books.html